To pay on your Flexpay account, click HERE
What is FLEXPAY?
- FLEXPAY is a pay-before-consumption program and an alternative to traditional monthly billing that allows participants to determine how much (subject to minimum payment policy) and how often they pay.
The FLEXPAY program
- Provided by Southwest Tennessee Electric is an option for our members seeking an alternative to traditional electric service.
- Allows participants to avoid deposits and monthly bills, customize their payment schedule, purchase energy when convenient, and monitor their own consumption.
- Changes everything you know about electricity by providing real options for your unique situation
- Monitor & adjust how much energy you consume each day
- Allows you to pay for energy on your schedule and gives you the information to control your energy costs like never before.
- Purchase energy before you use it, just like putting gasoline in your car.
How the Plan Works
- FLEXPAY is entirely optional.
- New or existing members may choose to participate in the prepay service.
- A minimum payment of $100 is required to create a FLEXPAY account.
- Existing members with account balances may utilize the debt-recovery program and have their power turned on immediately.
Pay as You Use
- As energy is consumed, the account balance is reduced until either the balance is exhausted or additional payments are made to the account.
- Participants may pay as much or as often as they wish, provided the account maintains a positive balance.
- Accounts with a negative balance aresubject to immediate disconnection.
The Power of Information
- Be notified of low balances, daily balance, pending disconnect, disconnection, and reconnection via phone, email and/or text message.
- Check daily account balances on the MyUsage Website or the free MyUsage App.
- The App is avaliable for download from the App Store or Google play.
- You may also check your balance by calling 1-866-681-9447, visiting www.stemc.com, or visiting your local STEMC office.
- Prepay participants will not receive monthly statements.
Fees & Charges
- A monthly prepay fee of $5.00 will be added to all participating accounts.
- A security deposit will not be required.
- A minimum payment of $40.00 is required for payments made in the office.
- $20 minimum payments for online or telephone payments.
- There is no minimum payment when using any of our KioskPay Site machines.
- For your convenience, Kiosk payments may be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the following STEMC office locations:
- Atoka, Covington, Brownsville and Henderson
- All existing fees, rates, and charges continue to apply, including existing applicable energy charges and customer charges.
- If an account is disconnected, a $35 reconnection fee will be charged and energy must be purchased before service is restored.