My Payment Options
- You may pay in person at our district offices located in Brownsville, Jackson, Covington, Henderson, and Atoka.
- Our member service representatives will be glad to assist you with other services as well.
- You may also pay after hours by using the Kiosk Bill Pay machine in Brownsville, Jackson, Covington, Henderson or Atoka, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (There is no minimum payment and no fee for paying via Kiosk)
- New PaySite Kiosk in Whiteville: Located at the Exxon-Tiger Mart - 2070 Hwy 64 East.
- Available during store hours – 6 am to 10 pm, 7 days per week
- We gladly accept payment by mail.
- Be certain to allow 5 to 7 days for postal delivery.
- To insure accurate processing, please detach and return the lower portion of your bill.
- Payment must be received on or before the due date to avoid a late fee.
- MAIL PAYMENTS TO:
P O Box 55360
Little Rock, AR 72215
- Click HERE to pay right now for free via our secure website.
- Visit any local office to set up payment by bank draft from checking or savings account.
- After enrolling in this program, your bill will be paid automaticallyby your bank the day before your due date each month.
- You will receive a memorandum bill showing the amount that will be deducted from you account.
- Click here to download a Bank Draft Application.
- Members who are signed up for Paperless Billing, may pay their bill through the Paperless Billing site.
- Click here for more information and/or to sign up for Paperless Billing.
- Members who are signed up for FlexPay, may pay their bill through the MyUsage site.
- Click here for more information and/or to sign up for FlexPay.